As part of Love Parks Week, we will be holding a ‘walk and talk’ through Poole Park to give an update on some of the improvements that have taken place this year and more. Including:
- Lakes and lagoon works, including new islands, new sluice gate, new landscaping around the fresh water lakes and dredging of Poole Park’s water bodies
- The restoration of the Rose Garden, including preparation, combination planting and maintenance
- A brief history of the park
- An overview of improvements taking place starting later this year including resurfacing of the carriageway, removal of some trees and in 2020, new playgrounds
- Discuss ways in which you can get regular updates or get involved as a volunteer
There is no need to book and only light walking will be involved. Please meet at the War Memorial at 1pm. Thank-you.